What are the first signs of critter damage?
- Clumps of leaves or debris under array
- Lower array production
- Loss of array production
What kind of damage can critters cause?
- Chewed wires
- Exposed conductors
- Electrical fire in most severe cases
What is Critter Guard?
- A barrier between the solar module frame and the roof to prevent critters from getting under the solar panels
- Wire mesh material
- Can be reused if removal is required due to maintenance of the system
Who should consider getting Critter Guard installed?
- Residential homeowners
- Shingled roof
- Squirrels in your area
- Wooded area
- Trees adjacent to you home
When should Critter Guard be installed?
- Upon the initial installation of the solar system
- Better to install before you’ve incurred costly repairs
How long will Critter Guard last?
- Should last the lifetime of your system
- One-year warranty provided
What can you expect from the installation process?
- Should take a couple hours (installation time can vary depending on the size of the array and steepness of your roof)
- Should be left with no places for critters to enter under the system
Interested in Critter Guard?
If you are considering Critter Guard for your system, please reach out for a custom quote. Under “Which Type of Project or Service Are You Interested In?”, please select “Other”.