Home Equity Line of Credit
You can choose to use your preferred bank to obtain a Home Equity Line of Credit for your solar installation. We would treat it as the same as cash for our purposes, which would make the project cheaper overall on our end as we do not have to provide the financing product. However, you may encounter additional fees and loan processing payments from your bank so make sure you are aware of what financing product you are using.
* Always contact a trusted tax professional to verify eligibility in your specific case.
A bank we recommend for HELOCs if this is the financing mechanism you choose to use for your solar purchase.
- $50,000+ available depending on creditworthyness
- Minimum equity in home is needed to qualify
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest paid is typically tax-deductible