Photovoltaic systems are one of the best investments a homeowner can make and there has never been a better time to buy. Your system will save you money and increase your property value. However, solar energy also creates local jobs, protects our energy security, and benefits the environment. StraightUp Solar is the region’s premier solar installer and we are here to help you meet your energy goals by cutting your utility rate in half.
Benefits of Solar Power
- Install costs have plummeted
- Lock in Rates as Low as 5 cents per kWh for 25+ years
- Solar provides a tax free return on investment – 10 year payback is a fantastic 10% Return on Investment
- Increased home value
- Every kWh from solar saves a pound of imported coal
Residential homeowners in our region have access to some of the best financial incentives in the nation. Now is the best time to buy!
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Illinois Solar Renewable Energy Credit Program – Additional 5-20% Savings
- Springfield, Illinois City Water, Light & Power Rebate – $0.50 per Watt Rebate – Funds are very limited and you will need to act fast
- Empire District Electric Utility – $1 per Watt Rebate – Funds are very limited and you will need to act fast
- Columbia Water and Light (Columbia, MO) – $0.50 per Watt Rebate
To Learn More About StraightUp Solar’s Operations in your Area, See our Location Specific Sites
How You Can Get Solar at Your Home?
- Call StraightUp Solar to discuss your solar goals.
- Provide your monthly energy usage to help determine appropriate system size.
- Schedule a free on-site evaluation to determine system feasibility and design.
- StraightUp Solar will work with you to build a project that fits your budget.
- The team will develop a detailed design, get necessary approvals, and get your system installed.
Why Choose StraightUp Solar?
St. Louis-based StraightUp Solar was formed in 2006, and has integrated more than 5 megawatts of solar in Missouri and Illinois. StraightUp Solar is comprised of a skilled team and has four NABCEP certified solar professionals on staff. This represents the most certifications at any installer in the region and demonstrates our commitment to excellence and quality. Visit the About Us page for more reasons to go solar with StraightUp.