Commercial Solar Installation
Save money on your electric bill and help to ensure a healthier environment by putting your business’ roof to work. Our passion is spreading clean energy to the masses, and as a commercial client, you can show your commitment to this effort too. With unbeatable incentives and a web-based monitoring system to publicly track your system’s production and environmental offsets, the benefits of your solar installation will always shine through.
St. Louis area business’ have access to some of the best financial incentives in the nation. Now is the best time to buy!
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Illinois Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) Program
- Rapid Depreciation – 85% of System Cost – 50% Year 1 and Remainder over 5 Years
- USDA Rural Energy for America Grant & Guaranteed Loan Program for Agricultural Producers & Rural Small Businesses
Commercial Steps to Solar Savings
- Energy Usage and Goals – First, you must understand your company’s energy usage, measured in kilowatt hours. Then, use this figure to construct goals for your desired percentage of solar energy production in terms that align with your company’s budget.
- The Roof – To fully maximize your business’ investment in a solar system, your company’s roof should:
- Be relatively south facing or unobstructed flat roof
- Be un-shaded from 9 am to 3 pm.
- On-Site Visit – StraightUp Solar will perform a free on-site evaluation and use our unparalleled expertise to answer any of your questions.
- Options and Proposal – StraightUp Solar will provide you with both an easy to understand outline of your company’s solar options and a customized proposal for your company’s solar switch. You approve a design and then sign the contract.
- The Installation – StraightUp Solar will obtain the necessary permits and utility approvals, efficiently install your company’s system, and arrange for a final utility inspection.
StraightUp Solar is Eastern Missouri & Illinois’ leading commercial solar provider.
Our commercial clients include: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Missouri American Water, Quaker Oats, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company, DynaLabs, & Washington University
Ready to get a firm quote? Contact us for a free consultation