Why StraightUp Solar
StraightUp Solar empowers communities to create a sustainable future through lasting partnerships that provide Missouri & Illinois’ premier solar integrations and customer service at a competitive price.
Why StraightUp Solar:
StraightUp Solar is a solar energy integration company. Since 2006, we have been the premier regional solar company. We are passionately committed to bringing solar energy to the masses by designing and installing affordable solar solutions for residential and commercial customers. Our collaborative approach provides the education and partnerships necessary to make solar energy accessible. Our industry leading 10 year workmanship warranty sets us apart from the competition and assures that you will get a system that meets your saving needs. Read what others are saying!
- Local Business Local Jobs
- Most Certified Installers in Region
- Quality Guaranteed – Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Industry leading products
- Partnerships with Charities and Schools
- Value Driven Company
Your Goals and Satisfaction Are Our Priority
We are excited to help make solar a reality for your home or business. We listen to your goals and offer an integrative solar design and straightforward installation to match your vision.
We recognized that when clients install solar, they are making a long-term investment in us and in their system. We honor this with StraightUp Solar’s ten-year workmanship warranty in addition to manufacturer warranties on the systems we install.
Certified, Experienced Team with a Passion for Solar
StraightUp Solar has three NABCEP certified solar professionals on staff. Dane Glueck, our President, is the first NABCEP certified solar electric installer in Missouri. Joshua Hill, our lead designer and electrician, is also a NABCEP certified solar electric installer, and Eric Swillinger is the first person in Missouri to obtain NABCEP PV technical sales certification.
At StraightUp Solar, we grow our team with two goals in mind: to hire highly-qualified and passionate team members and to help them receive continual solar training.
Locally owned and operated with a strong track record
StraightUp Solar is based in St. Louis and serves Missouri, Illinois, and the surrounding region. StraightUp has integrated more than 150 solar projects ranging from smaller residential projects to large, complex commercial projects.
Licensed Electrical Contractor
We’re a licensed electrical contractor in St. Louis City and County as well as the surrounding area. Joshua Hill, Master Electrician, brings many years of experience as an electrical contractor to both residential and commercial solar power projects.
We offer top-tier components tailored for each project. This includes SunPower’s line of the most efficient solar modules available, as well as other US made and non-US made high quality modules with leading warranties and specifications. Our dedication to design also includes matching premium modules with top-tier inverters and mounting systems to ensure the entire solar project meets and exceeds expectations.
Solar Industry Leaders
We’re committed to helping Missouri become a leading solar state. To that end, StraightUp Solar is a founding member of the Missouri Solar Energy Industry Association (www.MOSEIA.org) and Dane Glueck recently served two consecutive terms as President of MOSEIA.
Committed to Community & Sustainability
We strive to do our part for our community and the environment. When you install a system with StraightUp, we’ll donate $25 to Ozark Regional Land Trust to continue to protect diverse and beautiful habitat in Missouri and we’ll contribute $25 to the Renew Missouri to improve energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in Missouri.
We enjoy the opportunity to spread the word about solar power in our community. We offer speaking and informational sessions to interested groups in our area. We are excited to let people know that solar works well in our region and is an affordable, clean energy solution. Give us a call if you have a group in the St. Louis, MO or surrounding area that would like to learn more about solar.
Our Values are CLEARE:
On January 11, the entire StraightUp team hopped off the roof for a day to review and refine our shared values, mission, and vision. We discussed what’s always been at the core of why we exist: empowering the communities we are a part of to create a sustainable future. Each team member then offered ideas on ways we as a company and as individuals can continue to live these values every day. We focused on how to continue to uphold our commitment to training, certification, and customer service as our team expands through 2013.
- Community First – Leave the world better than we found it
- Lead the Solar Tribe – We lead when our members lead
- Educate the Solar Lesson – Improve ourselves & the community
- Advocate Always – Grow the Tribe
- Respect Others & The Environment – Live by the Golden Rule
- Excellence in All We Do – Exceed expectations
Sustainability Green Team:
- StraightUp’s Green Team volunteer employees will maintain active participation in the group by participating in quarterly meetings, managing sustainability initiatives and including their green team responsibilities.
- StraightUp’s Green Team will endeavor to hold bi-annual sustainability educational mission for all employees that will include a report on the progress of SUS’s in-house environmental initiatives. SUS will keep employees informed on local sustainability events in their area.
- StraightUp’s Green Team will strive to participate in outside community sustainability initiatives and will report their activities to the Green Team. Grean Team members will encourage other SUS employees to participate in outside activities as well. Individual will be given company-wide recognition by an officer of the company.
- The Green Team will keep building owners/managers informed of their sustainability initiatives
We’re proud to be a founding member and supporter of Missouri Solar Energy Industries Association (MOSEIA). Dane is privileged to have recently served two consecutive terms as MOSEIA President. MOSEIA is the “go to” resource for solar information, education, and policy promotion in the state. MOSEIA actively works with other stakeholders as well as legislators to forge a sustainable future for solar in the state. This year MOSEIA will work to maintain the solar rebate in Ameren and KCP&L territories and improve net-metering, among other goals. Learn more at www.moseia.com.
Amicus was founded in the fall of 2011 when a small group of friendly solar installation companies decided it was time to form a special organization where independent businesses could support each other by sharing best practices and pooling their buying power. Amicus is a purchasing cooperative that is jointly owned and democratically managed by our member companies. We are 29 members, with 41 office locations in 22 states. Learn more at www.amicussolar.com.