Saint Louis, Missouri
StraightUp Solar is seeking an electrician to install residential and commercial solar photovoltaic systems. Previous experience with electrical work on solar is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Electrician, 2 years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Size wiring per NEC code
- Size fuses and circuit breakers per NEC code
- Conduit bending – up to 2 inch
- Install electrical service panels, electric service entrance, and electrical disconnects
- Electrical wiring of solar array (AC and DC).
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Adhere to StraightUp Solar project and safety standards
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Minimum 2 year trade school training or BAT approved program (bureau of apprenticeship training).
- Ability to work on roofs and in extreme environments (hot sun, cold weather, crawl spaces, flat and sloped roofs, ladders, scissor lifts, etc).
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and able to meet aggressive timelines.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with Email and other IT preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills and work well on a team.
- Must deliver a high level of customer service.
- Must have a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license, and access to reliable transportation.
- Competitive hourly rate and advancement opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Bereavement
- Matching 401(k)
- Per Diem and paid travel
- Ongoing solar education and training classes
About StraightUp Solar:
Founded in 2006, StraightUp Solar is based in St. Louis and has integrated hundreds of solar projects ranging from 2 kW residential projects to 100 kW commercial projects. We are committed to recruiting the best “turn-key” talent to produce high-quality solar design and installation.
StraightUp Solar has 6 core values (CLEARE) that guide the company and team members.
- C ommunity First
- Leave the world better than we found it
- L ead the Solar Tribe
- We lead when our members lead
- E ducate the Solar Lesson
- Improve ourselves & the community
- A dvocate Always
- Grow the Tribe
- R espect Others & The Environment
- Live by the Golden Rule
- E xcellence in All We Do
- Exceed expectations
Please fill out the form below