StraightUp Solar, a fast-growing, locally-owned solar installation company, is seeking a Full Time – Graphic Designer for work in the company’s Business Development and Marketing Department for either its St. Louis MO, Bloomington or Carbondale, IL office. This position requires full COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Content Creation and Design
- Produce creative, high-quality design and video content for use in print and web.
- Design marketing materials according to brand guidelines.
- Update and maintain company brand guidelines.
- Website Coordination
- Design, edit and publish content and graphics for the company website.
- Implement recommendations of SEM and SEO that improve lead generation performance of website.
- Assist in web site design refresh.
- Assist in website design refresh
- Create templates for email marketing campaigns
- Speak at public presentations and event (virtual and in-person)
- Coordinate and set up marketing events
- Additional duties may be assigned outside of this scope
- Portfolio of graphic design materials must be submitted with application
- 3+ years of experience working in Graphic Design and Marketing
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience or familiarity with videography, photography and video and photography editing tools
- Experience working with WordPress or another CMS
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with design specifications of commercial print shops
- Experience with copywriting on behalf of a brand
- Willing to travel regionally and work occasional evenings and weekends
What we offer:
- Core values-driven and cooperative culture
- Profit sharing
- Employer 4% Match on 401(k)
- Subsidized North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) training
- Medical Insurance Stipend
- Paid Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid and Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Parental Bonding leave
About StraightUp Solar:
StraightUp Solar is Missouri’s longest-running and largest solar installer. St Louis-founded and owned, we are a fully-licensed and insured electrical contractor, a BBB A+ business, and B-Corps Certified. StraightUp Solar has installed more than 2,000 solar projects throughout Missouri and Illinois and has offices in St. Louis, MO, Carbondale, IL, and Bloomington, IL.
StraightUp Solar Culture:
StraightUp Solar is a values-based B-Corp company committed to a cleaner, safer, and more secure energy future – one solar panel at a time. We provide a supportive team environment which allows everyone the opportunity to collaborate on ideas to improve the company. StraightUp Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, women, persons of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply. Different makes us better.
- Community First
- Educate the Solar Lesson
- Advocate Always
- Respect Each Other and the Environment
- Excellence In All We Do