Removing and Replacing Solar Panels
StraightUp Solar has experience in both commercial and residential solar array removal and replacing procedures.
Reasons to Remove and Replace Your Array:
– Hail Damage to Roof
– Roofing Material Replacement
– Damage to Roof as a Result of Fire
– Additions to Structure
The Removal and Replacement Process Includes:
– Inspection of rooftop equipment for signs of damage or early failure
– Replacement of any malfunctioning equipment under manufacturer’s warranty
– Sealing of any roof penetrations
– Required electrical and building permitting
The installation of new properly sealed attachment points will help hold your array in place for many years to come.
If you are a contractor or a solar array owner please contact 844-97-SOLAR to learn more about a Remove and Replace option and hear about our workmanship warranty.
Click here to access our Printer-Friendly Remove and Replace Information Sheet to Share with Your Friends and Clients.